Hey! My name is Jenny .
I am the author of this site. I like to cook different meals, healthy food. I am interested in kitchen appliances.
Blender is very popular in the kitchen today. The blender has many functions for cooking. The blender allows the hostess to save time and effort on cooking.
Blenders are most commonly used to make blended drinks. A blender is one of the essential kitchen appliances. It is designed for grinding and mixing products. This appliance is ideal for preparing mousses, drinks, minced meat and purees, for chopping fruits, vegetables, nuts and ice. All blenders existing today are divided into professional and home use. They differ from each other in size, capacity, the number of attachments and modes, as well as in the complexity of control. Blenders can also be powered by an electrical network, and can work autonomously on batteries or rechargeable batteries. So, the first variety has a large capacity and volume, and the second can be used when there is no access to electricity. All types of blenders are also subdivided into the three largest groupings among the classifications:
Work that is autonomous differs. Included are a stand, bowl, knife, and protective cover. All that is required when using it is to put food in the bowl, select the mode and power and turn it on. It is this type of device that can be best used for mixing semi-liquid or liquid products and dishes. The main advantages are ease of use, as well as the self-cleaning function. In most cases, these models do not have to be washed by hand. You just need to pour water into the bowl and turn on the device for two minutes, and then empty it and dry it. In addition, a stationary blender is often cheaper than a hand blender.
An immersion blender, also known as a stick blender, mini
blender, hand blender, or wand blender, is a kitchen blade grinder used to blend ingredients or purée food in the container in which they are being prepared.
Blender food processor
A blender food processor combo includes both a jar for blending and a bowl for mixing. Combination machines can vary significantly in capacity, with blender jars typically holding 3 to 14 cups and food processor bowls holding about 3 to 8 cups.
- Blended eggsIf you want the creamiest and dreamiest scrambled eggs, read this page. You don’t need any extra ingredients: no cream, half-and-half, or crème fraîche; no cornstarch, no potato starch, no “who’s-its and what’s-its galore.” What you do need is a blender.” A blender can make breakfast faster, easier, and more delicious. Sure a whisk and some old-fashioned …
- 50 Fun Facts about FoodYou may not really think about food facts when eating your favorite dish, but we do! Whether they’re healthy or not, some of those foods hold interesting facts about them you wouldn’t have expected or thought about. Here are the reasons why crackers have holes in them, as well as the origin of American cheese …
- Basil pestoPesto is a popular Italian cold sauce based on basil, cheese, and olive oil. Pesto is usually sold in small jars and has a unique green color. Pesto is a modern sauce that comes from an old garlic sauce. Comes from the region of Liguria in northern Italy. The classic Genoese pesto (pesto alla genovese) …
- Quiet blenderMany of these appliances are too loud. It can be annoying and disgusting to hear the noise, especially when you prepare the food at night or early morning. This is likely to lead to a lot more complaints from neighbors and housemates. It might also cause problems for your pets. Technology has had a significant …
- Best blender for frozen fruitMaking delicious and high-quality smoothies made from frozen fruits, you need the top blender to make frozen fruit smoothies. A big, healthy smoothie each morning is a wonderful method to begin the day. The nutrients in the frozen vegetables and fruits in the smoothies are vital to the health of your body and maintenance. Making …